Thursday, April 8, 2010

Go Jazz!

Cody and I had the chance to go to a Jazz game with Peggy and Dan, and Granny and Gramps. We were center court and only 6 rows up they were amazing seats. This is a picture from our seats. I felt like I was on the bench waiting for the coach to put me in. Wouldn't that be a something to see!


This is a picture of Cody and I after I took a picture with the zoom in and I didn't realize it was still zoomed when I took the picture but I know if I asked Cody to smile again for another picture he would make a silly face so I was happy with the picture I got.


Cody and I at half time with I think the dancers in the back on the court! It was such a fun game it went into over time and we ended up winning. Go Jazz!



This guy was so funny he was on the front row across from the court from us and every chance he got to stand up and dance he sure took it. He was one funny guy!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love Jazz games! And your new top looks so cute!

Angie said...

How fun! Tom will be so jealous that you got to sit that close... We just have to listen to them on the internet here!