Sunday, April 18, 2010

23 weeks along and a BYU baseball game!

Here are some pictures of my pregnant self, I feel like some days I look pregnant and other days I just look like I ate at an all you can eat buffet! I'm 23 weeks along and I'm feeling so much better these days. The first three in a half months I was pretty sick off and on. But now I feel like a new women. I'm so glad that part of my pregnancy is over. We are both so excited to meet our little bundle of joy, but we still haven't come up with a name and most likely won't until the day she arrives, but hopefully we will before she has her first birthday! As of right now we have been calling her Lulu but that won't be her real name or maybe it will.


The other night Cody and I went to a BYU baseball game with some of our friends from the MBA program Kyle and Andrea with their three cute as a button girls. They are so cute and Cody and I have so much fun with them. I sure hope they don't move to far away from us! This is Brooklyn she is 5 and she is a funny girl.



Here Brooklyn is with Cody she is laughing. It was a lot of fun to go out to the ball game with them. I can't believe the program is over and Cody is all done all he has left to do is walk across and get his diploma. The last two years have really gone by so fast and I'm so proud of Cody he did a great job! With all the things that he had going on he still passed with all A's GO Cody! I love you so much!




9 comments:

Lisa said...

You look SO CUTE Alycia! And you're over halfway done, yay! I hope you DO name your baby Lulu, how cute would it be to have cousins Lulu and LaRue, they would probably be besties.
Congrats on all A's Cody, that's incredible!

Elin Brotherson said...

You look so cute pregnant!!

Sam and Sadie said...

You look adorable! Let me know if you need anymore clothes! And really....did anyone expect anything less than all A's from Cody?!?

Kirsten and Steve said...

You are adorable. That is great that cody is all done! I can't believe it! What are your post graduation plans?? By the way, we saw a picture and article about Cody in the little BYU alum newsletter! Very cool! Congrats guys!

Kim said...

You look so cute! You are over half way!!! Congrats to Cody too!

Unknown said...

You look beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see the newest Campbell :)

*julie* said...

Woohoo! Great job guys! Thanks for posting preggo pics ;)

The Sears' said...

Girl, you look so great! I'm glad you're feeling better. And congrats to Cody!

Angie said...

I am just so excited for you guys... I can't wait to see pictures of your little baby girl! She is going to be beautiful. You look amazing too!!!

Looks like you had fun at the baseball game... It's gotta be nice to live around BYU if only just for the sports! What are your plans now that cody is graduating?? Are you guys moving or staying in Utah? I've heard Iowa is gorgeous. ;)