Sunday, March 14, 2010

We have some Exciting News!

Cody and I have some news to share with all of you! Some know but some don't and I have been meaning to blog about this for along time I just didn't know what to say but here I go. The News is..........................
............................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................
............................WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is a wonderful picture of me in my pj's and Cody with the positive results! We are so excited and can't wait for the little bundle of joy to come and be part of our lives so we can love it so much. I'm Four months today and tomorrow we are going to go in and find out if it is a boy or a girl. Cody wants a little girl so bad he is so funny he has named her Lulu! But of course we can't leave out the fact that it can be a boy to so Cody has been calling him Mookie. Aren't those great names! We are so excited to find out tomorrow what it is so we can start calling it only one name and so I can start buying stuff for it. So if you have a guess on what you think we might have let me know! We are so excited and we are due August 23ish.

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay, that is so exciting you guys! Congratulations!! I can't wait to find out if it's Lulu or Mookie, either way that kid is going to be the coolest in it's grade.
And don't forget, you have to show us cute pictures of your belly at some point please.
Yay again!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

yeah congrats that is so awesome!!!!!

Elin Brotherson said...

Finally you post it!! I am so excited for you two!! Text me when you find out girl or boy!! I am guessing girl!! 4 months and you still don't look pregnant in any of the pictures!! AAHH I am so excited!! don't forget to text me...

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y.!!!! Aggghhhh....I've been waiting forever for you to post about this. A little birdie told me a while ago. Lauren is guessing it's a boy...can't wait to know for sure tomorrow. You MUST post!! And, I LOVE the name Lulu! Congrats, you guys will be AWESOME parents. Love you!

kim huish said...

I've been waiting for you to post about it!! I'm so excited! Tyler guesses that you are having a girl and I'm guessing a boy. You have to let us know as soon as you find out! We have been dying to know the last few weeks (as I'm sure you have too!). Love you guys!

Nicki said...

Congrats you guys!! So excited for you! And can't wait to see if you're having a girl or boy-- love the womb-names btw.

*julie* said...

Um, I think it was maybe two or three little birdies that might have mentioned the possibility that you had some exciting news ;)
I am THRILLED you guys have a little bun in the oven and I can't hardly wait to hear all about your adventures in parenthood!!!

emily said...

Yea! I'm so excited for you guys!! And tomorrow is your ultrasound?? You better tell us what you are having!! I'm so excited to know. I'm guessing girl...I don't know why. And I'm also excited that I'm due about two weeks after you. Yea for cousins!!

Stephanie said...

How exciting! Congrats you two!

W.M. said...

yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys that's about a month after we are due. I can't wait to find out what it is...!!! yay oh yay.

Colburns said...

Yay for you two! I can't wait to see how this comes along, and to see what your having. Love the names Cody picked ha!

Kirsten and Steve said...

ahhhhh!!!! I am sooooo happy for you guys!! Such exciting news! You guys are going to be awesome parents! If you have a girl, our kids can be best friends, if you have a boy...maybe than can get married :) Crazy they'll only be a few months apart! Can't wait to find out.