Monday, March 29, 2010

Fun Times!

My mom and her sisters were in town for a sister get together and it was so much fun having them here. I was only able to hang out with them at night because I had to work during the day but it was fun to hang out with them for the time that I could.

While they were here we made this craft it turned out really cute, it has tiles for each month and for the holiday's as well. For all you that know me I'm not one for doing crafts but it was fun doing it with my mom and aunts. Thanks for coming to visit it was fun!

4 comments:

Elin Brotherson said...

very cute!! I didn't know your mom had that many sisters!! I bet it was a blast!! Lets see pictures of the pregnant belly!!

Kenner Family said...

It sounds like you guys had a blast. Wish that I could of been there with you guys.I love you.

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Way cute craft and congrats on the baby girl. How fun!!!!

Angie said...

How fun to be able to see your mom and aunts! And what a cute little craft! I love that it has interchangeable tiles for each holiday.