Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Little Over Due!

I know this is a little late but I wanted to write about our Valentines day! This year Cody was in charge of planning our date night, so first we gave each other our gifts, I gave Cody a few shirts (I know real romantic). And Cody surprised me with Flowers, A valentine balloon, Strawberries and Chocolate, sparkling cider, and a Carmel Apple! It all was so wonderful and yummy. And then we headed out on our date Cody wouldn't tell me where were going but he kept asking me where I would like to go, When we headed towards the freeway I knew where we were headed, one of my favorites Texas Rhode House for some good old steak! I was so excited I always love going there but it is so far away the closest one in Sandy which is about a 40 min. drive but it the other week is mom told us that they had put one in Lehi which is like a 15 to 20 min. drive. It was so good, after that we rented a movie and then headed home to watch it. It was a perfect night, with a perfect husband, perfect flowers, and perfect food! Thanks Cody for a wonderful Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Kenner Family said...

Sounds like a Perfect night!

Angie said...

Sounds like the perfect Valentine's Day... Your flowers are beautiful!