Sunday, January 27, 2013

5 Months Old

On Thursday the 24th this little guy turned 5 months old.  This little man is the sweetest little guy ever is big sister sure gives it to him and he just smiles like it is no big deal.   He is getting so close to rolling over I bet it will be any day now.  He loves to play with toys he is just getting used to his hands and learning what they can do.  


 Lulu found her super girl cape and has been flying all around the house.  She is getting pretty good at flying!  She says "super lulu"  She is one funny girl.  A new thing that she keeps saying to me and Cody is "No Problem"  she cracks me up!



Look at this silly girl!





This is my favorite she was being a monster!


If you haven't noticed yet every time Owen gets his picture taken Lulu sneaks in there to be with him and to give him lots of hugs and kisses!






My to love bugs!



No comments: