Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!
We had a little party at our house this year so we could put the kids to bed but still party.  My family came over and we ate food, played games and at more food.  
I didn't get any pictures of us partying but here Cody and Lulu are the next morning doing a few poppers I love Lulus face she's so nervous!


For dinner on Wednesday night we made mini pizzas, they were so yummy!


After dinner Owen sat in the Bumbo for the first time and he liked he didn't even mind the tight squeezes around the neck from his loving sister!  I guess Lulu was super excited for baby brother!



Lulu sitting in a bowl for her weekly photo shoot!
The other day we were at target just killing some time and we were in the Lulus clothes section and she found these Elmo shirts that she really liked so she started to put a few under the car to buy and as she was doing it she was counting them to she didn't know I was listing to her and she went from 1 to 5 all by her self it shocked me every time I try to have her count to five she says 2, 3 and stops but she is a funny one she knew how to count all the way to 5 she just didn't want to show us how smart she really is. 




Owen Loves to Eat his hands and he is starting to hit toys with his hands and sometimes he will grab a toy but not know it and wonder why is this toy stuck to my hand it is pretty funny to watch!  






No comments: