Sunday, February 3, 2013

Feeding the Ducks

On Saturday it was a nice day outside so we went and feed the ducks at the river.  Lulu remembered the last time we went and feed the ducks (In September) that the duck bit her finger so she kept saying that over and over it was pretty funny but once we got to the river she wasn't scared at all.
She loves to feed the ducks she could be there all day if only we had enough bread to last all day.  Although today there was mostly pigeons feasting on our bread, there where ducks to but the pigeons kind of ruled the  ground today.  




I can't believe how fast the weeks are going by!  Before I know it Lulu will be 3 and Owen will be 1 if I could I would freeze time because they are at such fun ages and I'm loving every minute of these little kiddos!








No comments: