Sunday, October 7, 2012

Week Two Home With Baby!

 This is our second week with two kiddos and it has been a busy week.  Or should I say three kiddos.  Lulu treats her little baby doll like a baby.  On Wednesday we were up at my grandmas house repainting some furniture and when it was time to go I found this in Owen's car seat, when I went to go take the doll out of the car seat Lulu started to cry and got really upset (poor girl).  I love how the baby is in the car seat.  


Here Lulu is enjoying some yummy pudding she was sad when there was no more pudding in her cup!  I love that she even got it on her neck that's how much she enjoyed it. 


Just a cute picture of Owen sleeping I can't believe how big he is getting.  He is such a good baby. It is hard to believe that he isn't even suppose to be here for another week and he is already 6 weeks old. 
Oh I just love him so much I sit there and just look at him and smile and just think how much I love him!


Lulu loves to go for walks on daddy's shoulders so lately she has been wanting to carry her baby on her shoulders.  She is so fun and so cute.   Lulu loves to hug and kiss and hold  her baby brother.  Lulu calls him Baby Brother and it sounds like Peanut Butter.  She loves to help me change his diaper her job is to take the lid off the diaper cream and hand me wipes.  When the baby is sleeping Lulu always says "Happy"  She must think while you are sleeping you are happy. 


Here is cutie getting nice and clean.  He likes taking baths.


I thought this was pretty funny I walked into the living room and saw Cody watching TV and Owen all wrapped up looking up at his dad. 


Another week older!  With her baby!





Another week older!




2 comments:

Kenner Family said...

I love you guys so much. How big Lulu and Owen are getting. Love the pictures.

Angie said...

OH my goodness, he is SO cute. I love his hair. And little Lulu calling him what sounds like peanut butter is just too adorable! I love her little baby obsession... especially the picture of her carrying her baby on her shoulders! Sounds like you're doing well with two. I can't believe Owen is already 6 weeks old!