Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Trip To Utah And Owen's Blessing!

We went to Utah for a week to pack up our things to move to Oregon.  We were super busy the whole time we were there.  One day when we were taking a break from packing my mom, me and Lulu ran some errands.  Here Lulu found a headless friend and loved her. 


She is giving her headless friend a hug!


Lulu and Owen together I love it!


Lulu with Pop pop!


Sam holding Owen, Sam loved holding Owen whenever he could get a chance it was so cute!


Lulu fishing in the back of Gammie and Bumpa's house, she was determined to catch something!


 While we were in Utah we blessed Owen to.  We had so many people come to his blessing and Cody gave a wonderful blessing!

I love his lips!


Four generations picture!


Owen in his church outfit


Family picture at the blessing!


Grandpa Campbell and Owen taking a nap!

We went out to pizza while we were there with Cody's family and Lulu found some lip gloss in Danielle's purse and had to put some on. isn't she pretty!


Here is sweet Benton at the blessing eating Dinner. Yummy!

Getting so Big!


 Crazy Girl!



While I was in Utah my friends threw me a surprise baby shower.  I didnt get a picture of Peggy, Kim, and Danielle before they left the party and I didn't get a picture with my cousins Julie and Michelle before they left. 
But here is a picture with Jess, Megan, Kristi, and I!  Thanks for the shower girls I was surprised!


Lacey and Niki at my shower!


After the party we went and got some frozen yogurt for a yummy treat Lulu was in happy!



Before we headed to the airport to fly back to Oregon we met up with Peggy, Dan, Kim, and grandma and grandpa Campbell for a ride on the carousel and to eat some ice cream to celebrate Bumpa's birthday! 








No comments: