Sunday, October 28, 2012

Gettting Settled In!

This week we just hung out at our new place getting it all put together.  
Here Lulu is singing and playing the piano for me!  She is one silly girl!



 

My friend Traci and her husband Jason and their daughter Grace came over to meet Owen and Grace got to hold Owen she did a great job and she was so excited!


Look at how big Owen is getting!  He is 2 months old now I can't believe it time is flying so fast it needs to slow down.




 I love the look on Lulus face like she is up to something!  And she probably is!




1 comment:

Kenner Family said...

Your house looks Awesome, you did a great job in putting it together and so quickly. I wish I was that quick. Owen is getting so big. He so cute- give him kisses for me. I love and miss you guys!!!