Sunday, September 2, 2012

Another Week Of Our Crazy Life!


On Friday my cousin got married in the Seattle Temple after the ceremony we  walked around the grounds and Lulu found some friends to play with.  
I love this picture of her hugging this statue girl.  So cute!


We had fun playing with these kids!


On Saturday my sister Angie, Serena and my Mom through me a baby shower.  They had a wall of pictures of the little guy it was so cute. 


Most of the guest!  Thanks guys for the shower it was lots of fun!


Little buddy sleeping in his bed so cute with his hands under his face.



All dressed and no where to go. 


Lulu enjoying a ice cream cone just her size.


Love her



Lulu loves to go visit brother.  She loves to touch his little feet. 


Sisters hand with little brother. 


My Sweet baby!


Ma2 holding baby


Angie holding baby!



Mommy with baby!


And Daddy with baby!


Yawning!


Just hanging out. This little guy hardly cries and when he does it is just for a second and then he stops.   
He is looking so much better these days with less stuff on his face and body.  


I love the little stethoscope that they use on him.  I love this picture he is just looking up at his nurse. 


See his little cast on his leg?  When he came out his little leg was all bent so they had this cute little cast on his foot for a few days to help straighten it out.  It looks so much better. 


He graduated from the second part of the NICU to the third part of the NICU which is the last part you have to go before you get to go home.  
Lulu had to help the nurse push his bed to his new home. 


Angie gave Lulu this little bike helmet and she loves it so much she loves to wear it around the house!


Pop pop came to visit baby!


Look who is awake. 


Our first time giving him a bath, he didn't mind his bath he didn't cry.


Daddy with his son!


I found Piglet!


I love this face. 
Lulu turned another week older and this week I remembered to take a picture!


I love this big sister!



This little boy turned 2 weeks old on Friday! 


What a big boy, I love his concern look!


I can't believe he is two weeks old already!




3 comments:

Heather said...

SOOOO cute!!! I love all of your pictures. I can't believe he's 2 weeks old already!

Angie said...

He is so so so cute. I can't believe how teeny he is too... I didn't realize how small until I saw the pics of everyone holding him! I really hope he's doing well and will be able to come home soon! I know it must be so hard to leave him there... Do you get to stay there at all or just visit?

Danielle Caldwell said...

So adorable! Love all the pictures! Can't wait to meet this little guy! We love you all and hope to see you the beginning of Oct!