Saturday, August 25, 2012

Welcome Baby Campbell!

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post on my blog but I have been pretty busy lately, you ask why I thought you were just being the hen sitting on her egg to keep him warm well I was until August 24Th I went into labor and had our baby boy.  
Here is a picture of me before I had the baby.




And then here I am after I had our sweet little boy named Owen he came in to this world on August 24th at 5:12 pm weighing 4 lbs 10 ounces he came at 32 weeks and 1 day.  Our goal was to keep him in until 35 weeks and then they would do a c-section because at 35 weeks it would be safe for the little guy to come and then by the end of my hospital stay he would be able to come home with me.  But he had other plans and came 3 weeks earlier then we were hoping.  But even with coming so early our little guy looks good and and it is making such good progress.  

Here is a picture of Owen with his Mommy!


He had a little bit of jaundice so he had to be on lights for a little while and he had to wear this cute and very cool glasses on his eyes.  I was one happy mom once those were able to come off, I felt so sad for him to have those on everyday all day long. 


Cody's parents were in town visiting when little buddy came so they got to meet him before they headed home.  I don't know why we didn't get a picture of them next to his bed.  
Serena and Randall came to see him. 


My grandma and dad I don't know why we didn't get a picture of my mom. 


While we are busy running back and forth to the hospital to see the baby we try to spend as much time as we can with this crazy little girl here she is wearing a pretty clip in her hair she is one silly girl.  


The other day I wanted to see if Lulu's winter coat from last year would still fit her so we put  it on her and then she didn't want to take it off so she had to wear it to bed.  It still fits her. 


Me kissing my sweet sweet baby boy! I love him so so much and I just can't wait to bring that little fellow home with me. 


My sweet sweet baby boy!  He has a feeding tube in his nose to feed him.


I think this is the first time in two years that I forgot to take a weekly picture of Lulu, I guess with everything going on with our new little one I forgot.  


4 comments:

brittany said...

Miracle Baby!! So sweet congratulations Alycia!!!

Heather said...

He's SOOOOO cute!!! He rocked those sunglasses :) Congratulations, your family is beautiful. And the nap with the jacket is hilarious!

Angie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is so beautiful. I hope he's doing well and improving so that you can take him home very soon! I love his name by the way.. Very adorable.

Brooke and Mike said...

What a sweet little boy!! Congrats on ending the hospital stay too!