Saturday, August 11, 2012

Week Four In the Hospital

Lulu and Cody got back from Utah on Tuesday!  Lulu had a little family party while they were there and she got this cute princess crown she also has her very own water bottle from the hospital like mommy. While Cody and Lulu were gone my mom came and stayed with me at the hospital so I wasn't her all alone and help the time go by faster. 


Lulu loves to eat pudding and she makes a good mess while doing it. 

 

Lulu loves to lay in my bed, here she is hiding under the covers. 


Daddy and Lulu eating dinner in our room.


My Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Greg and family from California were driving through and stopped by to see us. 


My friend Erin from high school came to visit and her daughter and Lulu had lots of fun playing together.  Here Lilian is reading Lulu a story.


Erin and I


We love her so much!





No comments: