Sunday, September 9, 2012

Making Progress

 My sweet little Owen has started taking bottles and learning how to nurse.  Once he can learn how to do that and get that feeding tube out of his nose then he can come home.  Here he is drinking his first bottle.


Look at that squishy face!
  


Love him!


Aunt Serena saying hi to the little guy!


Great Grandma Guptill and Owen!


Every night they weigh Owen to see how much he has gained during the day.  


Mom with baby!


So cute I just want to stick him in my pocket and take him home with me!


Gammie and Aunt Jess and cousin Asher came into town for a visit and to see little Owen.  Thanks for coming you guys it was so much fun to see you!


Lulu and Asher giving hugs, they are buddies!  Lulu is always walking around asking for Asher, Jess, and Gammie!



My little buddy has been in the hospital for 3 weeks now I'm so ready for him to come home!



Daddy and baby Owen


He is the sweetest baby he hardly ever cries and when he does it is for a second and it is for a good reason! 


Little girl is another week older



I don't know how I messed up with the weekly pictures but to fix it I had to put week 4 and week 5 on this post.  But I hope this will be fixed after this.  
I love this picture of her because she let me clip a flower in her hair for 5 seconds before pulling it out but she at least waited for me to take the picture before she took it out. 


She looks so grown up in this picture.  This little girl loves to take care of her baby doll.  I wonder if she will be that good with her little brother.  


The other day Lulu was being super quite so my mom went looking for her and found her out in the garage playing in the laundry basket she is so funny!



1 comment:

Heather said...

Ugh, I can't pick a favorite picture cause I loved seeing all of them! Your kids are just SO cute!!