Saturday, January 22, 2011

23 Weeks Old

Cody was delayed a week going to India and I was fine with that it just meant that we had a week longer to hang out! On Monday we headed up to Multnomah Falls with my mom and Angie's family to show Cody. When we got there it was drizzling a little bit, we didn't think that was to bad so we started the hike to the bridge to get a little closer to the falls.
Here we are before we hiked to the bridge.

We made it to the top and oh my goodness it was so crazy the mist was really bad and it was so windy. Cody had me stand on the bridge while he stood up on the path and took a picture of me and the mist was getting me in the face so bad that i had a hard time keeping my eyes open it was pretty funny!
Here is most of the group minus Angie, Karlee and Me!

Cody and Olivia On the bridge and Cody is so wet!


Here we are back down at the bottom and all wet, it was so much fun to go up there to check out the falls and it was fun getting all wet! Lulu did great she didn't mind the mist getting her!

The day came that we had to say good bye to Cody and send him off to India, he left Wednesday morning the 19Th. Olivia and I got up early to take him to the airport, Olivia helped him check in.

Getting ready to say good bye!



Waiting in line to get checked in. It was sad saying good bye to Cody but I'm very thankful for skype so we are able to still get a chance to see Cody and talk to him, and so Lulu can see her Daddy everyday!


Here Lulu is sitting in her bumbo with her new try that you can attach to the bumbo, this was our first time using the tray and I thought it was pretty cool for Lulu to be able to sit in her bumbo and have toys right there for her to play with but only a minute into playing with her toys on her new tray this happened....................................................................................................




The tray fell off and Lulu thought that it would be a nice teether so she started to chew on the tray. I fixed it over and over and I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't stay attached to the Bumbo I was starting to think how stupid the tray and bumbo was to have a tray that didn't even stay attached. So I finally I took Lulu out of the bumbo and sat it off to the side along with the tray. Later that day I saw the tray box and decided to look at it and found the instructions on how to connect the tray to the bumbo, don't worry guys I'm really special I should always read the instructions on things before I decided to get mad at them. Once I read how to do it the right way I tried it and it worked and the tray didn't come off I even had a hard time removing the tray from the bumbo when I wanted it to come off. Ha ha I'm so silly.



This morning Lulu was playing in her exersaucer when I caught her trying to eat the tags on this little nest that is attached to her exersaucer. I thought it was so funny that from all the different toys that are on her exersaucer to play with she is so intense on getting those little tags into her mouth. She sat there and tried so hard for a long time. She is so silly!


So serious!


This week Lulu meet her friend Ginny for the first time. Ginny is 2 1/2 months old there is a 11 week difference between the two of them. It was so cute to watch Lulu with Ginny, Lulu loved all of Ginny's hair she kept touching it and running her hand through her hair. Ginny loved watching Lulu kick her legs she just kept smiling as Lulu kicked her legs. Ginny and Lulu are about the same age difference apart as Ginny's mom (Steph) and I are. Steph and I have been friends since Kindergarten and it has been so fun to have a baby around the same time as Steph. I hope Ginny and Lulu can be as good of friends as me and Steph have been.


And look who turned 23 weeks old today!


Today Lulu was doing one of the funniest things yet, I was at the store with my sister and Lulu was just hanging out when I kept hearing her doing this little coughing thing, it wasn't a real cough it was like a fake cough she kept doing it over and over and over and it was so funny. I wonder if she just liked the reaction she got from us when she would do it and she kept doing it. It would be interesting to know what little babies were thinking when they do certain things. We love you Lulu you are always full of surprises.

2 comments:

Kenner Family said...

Funny Lulu. We love you so much. Love you to Cody and Alycia.

emily said...

I could not figure out the Bumbo tray either!!! You are not alone! hahah! YOu are smarter than me, I didn't even read the directions. ha.