Sunday, January 16, 2011

22 Weeks Old

I know I just posted on Friday about her turning 5 months old but she turned 22 weeks old yesterday so we had to do our usual photo shoot, this time I thought it would be fun to let her hold the paper instead of putting it behind her. She did a pretty good job holding on to it she only wanted to eat it towards the end.
I know there are 4 pictures of her this week I just had a hard time picking two, I seem to have that problem a lot.


I thought her smile was so funny in this picture so I had to add it!

We couldn't find Lulu the other day she was missing we searched all over and we finally found her with these two silly guys!


Lulu is having some tummy time and she seems to like it more and more everyday! I thought it was pretty funny how she was playing with Cody's toes!


After all the kids were dressed for the day we saw that Lulu matched Kelsie and Karlee with their polka dots so we had to take a picture of them all together!

The other day Karlee asked Cody to brush her hair I thought it was so cute that he was brushing her hair. He will do a great job when Lulu gets hair on her head, I think he will do a better job at doing her hair then I will.


1 comment:

Kim said...

I can't get over how big Lulu is getting! She is just the most adorable little thing. I loved looking at your last few posts- looks like you guys are having fun! As far as Cody going to India, I echo what the others said, I promise you it will go by fast. This is such a great time for you guys and thank heavens for skype, cell phones and blogs! Also, I know sending Tyler lots of videos sure helped him. Once you get over to India, I'm sure you'll love it too. Cody will take such good care of you and everyone will die over how cute you and Lulu are!