Friday, January 14, 2011

5 Months Old!

Today is January 14Th which means it is Lulu's Birthday, today she turns 5 months old! Wow I can't believe it, she is getting so big and she is learning so much everyday it has been so much fun to watch her grow!




Over the last month Lulu has been rolling over lots I think the most at one time she rolled 4 times it was pretty funny to turn your back for a few minutes and she has rolled away! She still doesn't love being on her tummy but she will do it more often now and she holds her head up so well, I love this picture of her little smirk!


This was Lulu's big present for Christmas and we set it up a week ago and I forgot to post some pictures of her in it, I think I made up for it in this post because I have lots of pictures of her in it. She seems to love it, I think it is a pretty cute one if you ask me.

Her cute little legs aren't long enough to reach the bottom of it so they just dangle there and it is so cute! Sometimes we put a pillow under her feet so she can touch it and she loves to jump.

Lulu with her frog friend, I love that her seat is a little frog.


She's thinking, "another picture mom!"


2 comments:

emily said...

She is adorable and getting so big!

Erin and Corey said...

what a cute play setup! Yeah, Kelsey's legs used to dangle too so we put a few of Corey's textbooks underneath for standing. It's crazy how quickly they grow, isn't it? I can't believe she is already 5 months and she shows so much personality in her facial expressions!