Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More of Olivia!

This is what we have been up to the last week.
Olivia went over to Gammie and bumpa's house for the first time. I love this picture of Cody, Kim, and Gammie looking at Olivia!

Olivia took her first real bath and she wasn't sure about it at first but then by the end I think she liked it. We got this bath from Auntie Kim to borrow and it works wonderful. Thank you Kim and thank you Benton for letting your cousin borrow it.

Here she is where she looks like she is enjoying it!


While she was taken a nap she had her arm over her eyes and I thought it was so cute!



And just another cute picture of Lulu!


3 comments:

The Larsens Dec 1 2007 said...

Wow you guys are so lucky to have such a cute baby. I am so happy for you guys. miss ya

Lisa said...

She's seriously so adorable, keep 'em coming Alycia, you can NEVER put up too many pictures of your sweet baby!

Angie said...

Cute cute! I love the one of Cody & his family looking at Olivia... You can tell everyone is smitten with your adorable little Lulu! I need to see more pictures already!