Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Olivia's First Week Home!

Here is what we have been up to in the week that Olivia has been home. This is the first time she was in her swing that she loves to be in. Thanks Josh, Jess, Andrew and Cody for putting it together! Olivia is the best baby ever and I think I will keep her! Cody is a wonderful dad and does such a good job taking care of her. He is the diaper man and he has gotten it down to only using one wipe to change her diaper. Way to go Cody!

Lulu hanging out in our bed, she looks so cute!

Napping with daddy in our bed!

Ma2 holding Lulu!

We took a walk to a toy store near our house and we had our first family picture taken!


We took a walk to and dad used the stroller for the first time!

We went to Bridal Veil!


Granny holding and meeting Lulu for the first time!


Granny and Gramps came over for a visit to meet Lulu for the first time!


This was the first day home and my great job at wrapping Lulu up I didn't realize I didn't wrap her legs and feet up Oops!


I love this picture of her!


She is sleeping a lot right now and I love it, I'm sure it won't last for long but I love it while it does!
Look how sweet she is, she is cuddling with dad Cody loves to cuddle with her!



Auntie Kim and Benton came over to meet Lulu for the first time.


Last night Cody's parents came home from their vacation and came right over to our house to meet and hold Lulu for the first time! Welcome home guys!

I can't believe that we have already been home with Lulu for a whole week how the time has flown by so fast! Before we know it Lulu will be graduating from high school!

7 comments:

emily said...

Cute! She looks so tiny sitting there in her swing! And I like the picture of her all wrapped up, except her legs. he he It sounds like she is a good baby!

Colburns said...

ok first I love your family picture that is totally something we would do. The wrap job was so funny I laughed my butt off, you guys are so awesome goodluck it sounds like she has been a little lady so far (0:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

She is very cute! I love the hair. Congrats;)

The Sears' said...

Welcome to a wonderful life, Lulu! She's already got so many adventures under her belt and she's beautiful...She's got a lot going for her. I'm so impressed with you Alycia... First week and you're busy busy busy and it looks like you guys are having FUN! I'm so happy for you. Love you!

Brooke and Mike said...

I am so proud of you for blogging so quickly. I love seeing the pictures and reading all the fun news! I am so glad you are both recovering well and are healthy! She is a doll : )I can't wait to meet Lulu!

Erin and Corey said...

Glad she's sleeping for you! and she continues to be so adorable. Looks like you are keeping yourself super busy. I'm so sad we missed you Sunday but I will see you at the end of September for sure. Keep the pics coming!

Harries Family said...

She is so adorable Alycia. I have been meaning to tell you congrats. I heard from Sara Cameron at our HS reunion that she was born. I was so excited for you both, bummed that you couldn't be there though. Enjoy your sweet baby. Give me a call. I don't have your number anymore cuz all my mfhnumbers got erased (long story) anyway I would love to hear from you. Take care