Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lulu is Here!

We want to welcome our Little Lulu to the world. She came earlier than we thought she would, we had a scheduled C-section for today August 18Th at 7:45am but Saturday morning at 2:30 when i was sleeping my water broke, so we rushed in the hospital to have a C-section early. We were excited and we had to wait five hours before they would do the C-section so we tried to sleep while in the hospital but we just couldn't. Finally the time came for her to come, I like to introduce
Olivia Suzette Campbell!
She is so cute and perfect in every way!

The Happy Family!




A proud Mommy and cute sleeping Lulu! She is so perfect and I love her so much!


Auntie Jess snuggling with Lulu in the Hospital! Jess came to see us in the hospital everyday, it was fun having her come see us! She sure loves Lulu and Lulu loves her!


She is so sweet!





A Proud Daddy with Lulu! He is so good with her, he changed all of her diapers while we were in the hospital he kept track of how many that was 27 diapers, he is a pro at changing diapers now and so good at it! He loves her so much that the first two days we were in the hospital I didn't feel very good at all so he had Lulu all to himself and he loved every minute of it! So when I was feeling better on that third day in the hospital he had to share her with me and that was hard for him because he enjoyed just having her all to himself! But he is the best dad and I can just see the love he has for her!

Cody changing Lulu's diaper he does a great job!
Cody cuddling and taking a nap with Lulu!

My mom made it into town the day we were leaving the hospital she had planned to come to Utah the day before my planned C-section but since Lulu decided to come early my mom made it just in time to leave the hospital and start the adventure at home on our own, away from the hospital help and comfort!


Here Lulu is ready to go home and leave the hospital!


Lulu you make us so happy and we are glad to have you in our family, what a wonderful baby you are! So perfect and wonderful!




15 comments:

*julie* said...

Ack!! She really IS adorable! And way to go Lulu, on filling 27 diapers for daddy ;)
Enjoy every minute of her!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness Alycia, she's sooo cute! I'm so glad for your post, I've been dying to know how you're all doing and we can never see enough pictures of a brand new cutie pie. Give her a sweet snuggle from me:)

Lisa said...

P.S. I think Olivia is a beautiful name!

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Congratulations Cody and Alycia! You have a beautiful baby girl and I love her name! Our best wishes and happiness for you! ♥ Aunt Diana (Orting, WA)

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

DITTO DITTO DITTO!!! She is a DOLL!! I am so glad she is here safely. I hope you are doing well. Thanks for the update, I've been so excited!! And I do LOVE the names...all of them!

Marne said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful. Hope you feel better soon.

Nicki said...

Congrats! She is such a cutie! I love the name that you chose too! Enjoy all the precious "firsts" and hopefully get some sleep!

Kirsten and Steve said...

She is sooo adorable! We love all of that dark hair and her cute faces. We are so happy for you guys! So many fun times ahead.

Elin Brotherson said...

She is SO cute!! I hope you are doing better!! I want to come and see you guys but I will let you get a little bit more adjusted to things!! She is adorable, and I can 't wait to see you guys!!

emily said...

Congrats you guys and welcome Lulu/Olivia. Can't wait to meet her!

Angie said...

She is beautiful! Congrats Alycia and Cody!!! Love the name too! ;) We hope you guys are doing welll and getting some rest. Enjoy her! She is perfect!

Angie said...

Oh! Congrats! She's SUPER cute.

emily said...

Congrats!!!! That is so exciting. She is beautiful!

W.M. said...

she is precious!!! so perfect. congrats... best wishes!!!

Nettie Martin said...

YAYAYA!!!! I love all the pics. Congrats on being a mommy! She is pretty dang cute- and I'm not even related so I don't have to say that :)