Wednesday, September 22, 2010

5 Weeks Old, Bike Ridding, and Sun Valley/Boise!

I can't figure out how to move my pictures to put them in Order so I'm sorry for the craziness. Here is a picture of Cody with cute little Benton outside the Boise Temple. I love Benton's Bow Tie!
Over Labor Day Weekend Cody and his family rode there bikes on the Alpine Loop, while we followed in our cars to be the cheerleaders. Lulu was jealous that she didn't get to ride a bike to so when we stopped to take a break Cody let her ride his bike for a minute, she was a pro.


Here is Lulu at 5 weeks old and she looks so pretty in her dress and bow!We were on the rode when I took this picture so there is no sign saying how old she is!

Cody a proud daddy with his daughter outside the Boise Temple!


All three of us outside the temple!


Granny Hansen with Lulu outside the Boise Temple


Cody and I went with his family to Sun Valley for the week and weekend and then headed to Boise to his Cousin's Wedding, it was such a fun and relaxing weekend!


2 comments:

Angie said...

I love her sweet little dress and bow. She is such a doll. And so big! What a cutie!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

She is getting so big