Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Brithday!

So this is a couple of weeks late but I had to blog about me turning another year older. It first started on Tuesday before my birthday when my friends from Salt Lake took me out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurant Texas Rode House so yummy. It was fun to see all of my friends and to celebrate my birthday.
Here Kristi, Jess, and Megan are enjoying their yummy food.

Here I'm sitting on the saddle I would like to call it a bull but as you can see it is only a saddle. I like the man behind me he is very excited to be singing me happy birthday in front of the whole restaurant. Thanks guys for taking me out for my birthday!Cody took me out to dinner at Outback steak house and the food was wonderful there to. After we ate dinner I insisted that I had to have a cake with a candle in it so I could blow out the candle and make a birthday wish. Cody decided to tell me that birthday wishes don't come true I told him yes they do and that I just had to make a wish so he asked if we could get a piece of cake with a candle in it. I was so excited to blow the candle out to make my wish, but while Cody was taking my picture I blew the candle out with my nose I was so sad because I didn't even get to make my wish!
After dinner Cody took me to his parents house to find out that he had some friends over to play rock band and eat lots of cake and ice cream.
Here I am with my yummy cake and it had two candles in it for me to blow out so don't worry I was able to make my birthday wish that I wanted to make. Cody only told me that birthday wishes don't come true because he had a cake waiting for me at his parents house. What a silly boy. But when I said that I wanted to make a wish I didn't mean it had to be right then right now I just wanted one before the night was over!

We sure partied, we played rock band and we rocked out. Here is Nikki and Andrea rocking the Guitars.

Here are some of the guys getting crazy. Cody is on the drums, Corey is singing, and Adam is on the guitar.


Here is Krystal singing and her lovely husband is the back up singer go Adam!

Here is our crazy and wild drummer Nikki she loved playing the drums!

We were the crazy fans rocking out to the great show and wonderful music! It was so much fun thanks Cody for a wonderful birthday and thank you for everyone who celebrated it with me!

4 comments:

emily said...

Loved this post! You are such a cutie! I hope your birthday was soooo much fun! {it looks like it was!}

Lisa said...

Happy (late) Birthday Alycia! I'm so glad you got to make your wish, and I hope hope hope that it comes true, Love you! lisa:)

Erin and Corey said...

Haha, I love the drum pic of Niki. Crazy girl... That was a fun night. Thanks for the invite!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Alycia! I'm glad you finally got to make a birthday wish. You'll have to post and let us know if it comes true.

It was nice to see Cody when we were in Utah this past week, but we missed seeing you too! Hopefully you had a great time in Oregon! We'll have to see you next time.