Monday, October 26, 2009

CORNBELLY'S

I feel like I'm always a week or two behind in posting on my blog, my goal is to be more on top of it. Two weekends ago Cody's sister Danielle and her family were in town for a cousin's wedding. So we packed the car full and headed to thanksgiving Point to Cornbellys with Danielle, Josh, Sadie, Sam, Dan, Peggy, Cody and me it was so much fun!
Here Sam is driving Sadie to the corn maze! They are such cute and fun kids!

Sam and Cody are driving the tractor it was so cute watching them driving around on this tractor/bike!

Oh no Cody and I are lost in the corn maze. Someone HELP!

Josh and Cody riding on the cow train it was so funny for all of us adults ridding on this! I felt like a kid again it was fun!

Cody was so happy to be ridding the cow train!



2 comments:

Angie said...

How fun! The cow train and tractor bikes look awesome. And the corn maze looks like a lot of fun too. Don't you just love the fall??

kim huish said...

It was so fun to see you this last weekend! Too bad we weren't able to be there for Brian's wedding too so we could have gone to this.