Thursday, September 17, 2009

A New Year of School!

This is a picture of my class the day before the kids come. This picture isn't the best I promise our class room is kid friendly and a lot of fun. We don't have any art work on our walls yet but we will soon. I just wanted to show you my class room.
These are our cubbies, we have a lot of kids and only 10 cubbies so we have three kids per cubbie, but luckily there is only two kids per class per cubbie. Today was our first day of class and it was fun we have a lot of cute kids I'm so excited for the year.


5 comments:

Lisa said...

That is a cute classroom. Between reading about your job, and LaRue actually being in Kindergarten it makes me want to be a teacher too! All the cool kids are doing it!

Angie said...

Congratulations on your first day! The classroom looks great, and I'm so glad you love your class. And I can't remember if you are teaching pre-school or kindergarten? Either way, how FUN! I bet you're a great teacher.

Reed & Melinda Family said...

How fun! I bet you are just the best teacher. Way to go:)

Unknown said...

Yeah! Back to school. What a fun and yet nerve racking time. I would love to see you class room in person. Are you enjoying your new class? I bet you guys are excited to only have one more year of MBA school left! Woo hoo!

Kirsten and Steve said...

Good luck this year!! I hope you had a great birthday. Just catching up on your blog--that camping trip looked like a blast! Tell Corey and Erin hi!