Friday, August 14, 2009

Girls Weekend and A Trip to Oregon

I went to Oregon last weekend for a girls weekend. Every summer since high school a group of my friends get together and go to the beach to have girl time for a weekend. This is my second time going, the first time I went was the first girls weekend right out of high school and finally I made it back for another girls weekend and it was so much fun! This is my good friend Jennie.

Kim and Erin. While we were at the beach we ate a lot of food, talked, stayed up late, and went shopping all of girls favorite things to do!

Kris, Megan, Jennie, Annie and Cedar
In the kitchen the room in the house that we seemed to always end up in.

After the weekend at the beach with my girlfriends I headed home and spent a few days with my family. This is my niece Anna she just turned one, Emily my sister in law came to Oregon for a few days to spend time with us. He daughter Anna 1, and Matthew 2.

The kids outside eating a cupcake from Anna's birthday party Jaron kept saying "This is the Life" it was so cute!

Kelsie and Matthew


Matthew and Grandpa Guptill hanging out in Grandpa's chair watching t.v. They are so cute!


Hanging out with my sister Angie and Karlee in the backyard while the kids were swimming and we were wishing we were swimming in the pool with the kids.


Karlee is getting so big and so cute!

We went and picked blueberries as a family! I love picking berries it is so much fun and it is fun watching the kids do it!


Emily, Matthew, and Anna came to Utah for a couple of days and Cody got to hang out with the kids while I watched them. It was so cute Matthew loved Cody from the second Cody walked in the door.



3 comments:

Jess said...

oh man, the last time i saw your family, kelsie looked like karlee... so cute!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

That looks like so much fun hangn' with the your girl friends. What a good idea!

The Sears' said...

Girl, I had so much fun with you. I was totally bummed when you had to leave. I kept telling the girls how happy I was that you were there this year. Wish we could spend more time together, but I am so thankful we had those few days. You're the best!