Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cody did a Triathlon!

Cody did a triathlon this weekend with his buddy Rusty and our cousin Craig. Cody has did many triathlons before but this was my first triathlon that I have ever been to and seen Cody do. So I was excited to be there to cheer him on. It was so much fun! He is amazing!
Here are the boys getting ready to start the swim part of the race it is the first thing that they do then they bike and then run! They are the group next to the land over to the right.



This picture and the one before is Cody coming out of the water from doing the swimming part he did such a good job he was the first one out of the three of them to finish the swimming part. I love this picture of Cody he is so happy!


So I missed seeing Cody getting on his bike and doing anything with a bike but he did a great job during the biking section he was still in front of the other two boys. Then he went to running I guess while he was switching from biking to running he didn't feel to hot his legs kind of started cramping up so he had a few hard seconds but once he got going he was doing great and was on a role. He finished the race in good timing he did better than what his goal was so that was great. He is awesome and I love him he makes me so proud!

The boys after they finished the race Rusty, Cody, Craig. They all did a great job!
Rusty and Cody after the race what studs!

Cody and me after the race! Good job Cody! I was so happy to finally see Cody do a Triathlon!






2 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, good job Cody! And how exciting for you, Alycia, to see it for the first time! Glad you both had fun.

emily said...

Good job Cody!!! So impressive!