Sunday, August 30, 2009

Going Camping!


Last weekend we went camping with a few of our friends from Cody's MBA program. Everyone has been away for their summer interns and this was the first weekend that most of them were back home so decided to go camping before all of the boys started school again.
Here we have Brooklyn, Rusty and Karalee blowing on the fire to get it going.
Brooklyn did a great job collecting sticks for our fire. Rusty and Nikki excited to be camping.

All of the girls sitting around the fire, I had the best chair at the campsite.
Erin, Andrea, Nikki, Me, and Brooklyn
Cody, Corey, Rusty, and Kyle
All of the boys had to have something to hold for the picture it was pretty funny we took a few pictures and in each one each boy is doing something different. All of these guys love hanging out with each other, it is so much fun to hang out with them and their wives.

Me, Cody and his axe

Corey and Erin smiling for the camera

Cody is so worn out from setting up camp and building the fire.

1 comment:

Angie said...

It looks like you guys had fun camping! You always do such fun things! And i do love your chair... It's very nice!

Oh, and I think I know Corey from BYU! I think it's him... Corey Davis... He was in my ward the year I met Tom (my sophomore year). That is so funny! Small world.