Sunday, June 28, 2009

10 Mile Run

This is a little late but I wanted to post it. Cody and his sister Jessica did a 10 mile run the other weekend. The run was through Provo Canyon and ended right by are place, at the shops of Riverwoods. I walked up right as they finished so I missed them running through the finish line. They made really good time. Cody had not been running and his sister asked if he would do it with him and he said "yes" like it was no big deal. Just the thought of running scares me but for Cody it seems so easy to him he is really amazing!
Good Job you guys!

Here they are catching their breath after there long 10 mile run!

High five slash pound to finishing the race!

2 comments:

kim huish said...

Way to go Cody and Jess!

Angie said...

Wow, that's impressive! I can't run more than a mile without feeling like I'm going to die. They don't even look winded.