Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th Of July



Happy 4th of July to all of you! For the 4th I was in Oregon with my family, we went to a parade in the morning it was a lot of fun! Here is Karlee and Kelsie waiting for the parade to start!

Angie and I at the parade!

The three of us sisters hanging out on the 4th. Angie, Serena, and me!

Cody wasn't able to come to Oregon with me because he had to work, so here I am wishing Cody was sitting next to me enjoying the parade. After the Parade we went to a BBQ at Kyle's mom's house (My sister Angie's husband) house where Kyle had smoked some yummy meat. We ate lots of yummy food and then did some great fireworks it was a great 4th of July!

4 comments:

Jess said...

that picture of you next to the empty chair is the saddest...

Angie said...

It sounds like your 4th was great... That's awesome that you got to go home. It's always nice seeing family! I love the picture of you & the empty chair... So cute!

Erin and Corey said...

Love the pic of you and the empty chair. I'm sure Cody wished he was there. Looks like you are having tons of fun up there! Holidays are always better with family. I've decided that I can do the far-away thing, but only if I can fly home on holidays. Holidays just aren't the same w/o your fam.

W.M. said...

sounds fun. i love oregon... me and micah want to move there. i miss you like crazy.