Thursday, June 11, 2009

Snow Buddies!


I feel like I have been so bad at blogging because it is like two to three weeks between each post, I hope to be better this summer when I'm not working! Last weekend my good friend Lacey from Snow College was driving on her way to her mom's house in Salt Lake and stopped by to see me. It was so great to see her and catch up on the last three years, yes I said three years that is how long it has been since I have seen her. Last time I saw her she was pregnant with her first baby and now she has a almost three year old and a ten month old. She is a great mom and such a great friend I'm sad we haven't kept in better touch but we both said we were going to do a better job at that. I was sad that our visit was a short one but I'm glad we got together.

1 comment:

Elin Brotherson said...

Well I am completely jealous!! I hope you guys had fun together!!