Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Family Time

Last weekend we went to St. George with Cody's family it was so much fun and so nice to get away from school and homework I loved every minute of hanging out with Cody and his family! On Saturday the boys went golfing and us girls went and got our nails done and then went looking at quilt shops! It was a lot of fun hanging out with my sister in-laws and my mother in law! Saturday night all of the kids went out to eat at this place called Samurai 21 it was so good, and they cook it in front of you!
This is our chef I'm not sure what to call him chef or cook, he was so funny and very entertaining he works at a Japanese restaurant so tried to talk with a Japanese accent if that is even possible and he was from Mexico.
Our yummy food!

Cody and I waiting to eat and have a good time with the family!

Cody's sister JesAlign Lefts and her husband Ryan, Cody's other sister Kim and her husband Tyler! It was so much fun hanging out with them I couldn't of asked for better sister in laws and brother in laws.
On Sunday Cody's mom and dad did a Easter egg hunt for us kids and it was so fun and brought back memories from when I was a kid I loved going and doing Easter egg hunts, it has been so long since I have done one so I loved it! Thanks Dan and Peggy it was a blast and it was so much fun hanging out in st. George with all of you guys!


Cody he is so cute and almost done with his first year of grad school! I'm so excited!




1 comment:

Kenner Family said...

It sounds like you guys had a blast. Fun to do an Easter Egg Hunt, Kallie wants to do one with the kids.