Sunday, March 22, 2009

Night Out With The Girls!

The other night I went to Salt Lake to eat dinner with Kristi, Megan, and Abbie. We ate at one of my favorite restaurants, Texas Rhode House it was very yummy even Abbie thought so.

Here is Megan saying cheese for the camera.

Here is Abbie enjoying the garnish from Kristi's dinner. She is getting so big and all grown up.

Kristi and I after we stuffed ourselves with some yummy food!
After we ate our dinner we went over to the biggest store of Forever 21 I have ever seen. Then we hurried to Megan's house to watch American Idol. It was fun to hang out with those girls we always have a good time when we are together.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hey Lyce! It looks like you guys had tons of fun and it makes me miss our girls' nights! Girls' weekend can't get here soon enough!

Miss you!

Colburns said...

Looks fun! I love that place too. Thanks for the complement on the skirt! My favorite store is Nordstrom Rack, it is Nordstrom at more than half price YES!!