Sunday, March 15, 2009

The need for speed!

On Saturday night we went out with some of our friends, we went race car driving. At first I was nervous to do it but once I got out there I was having a blast. I love to drive fast and ever since I was a little girl I wanted to be a race car driver what a big dream that will always be a dream. But This was the place that I could go as fast as I wanted to or that I dared and it didn't matter. It was a lot of fun I didn't want it to end but of course it had to come to an end. I highly recommend all of you to go and try this fun crazy and wild adventure. That is if you like speed!!
Here is Cody sporting his gear.

Here is the crew getting ready to get there speed on.

There is Cody getting ready to take off from the finish line.

The girls all ready to hop in our cars to get our speed on.

There I am getting ready to take off.



2 comments:

Kenner Family said...

Sounds like so much fun.I always wanted to be a race car driver too. You guys looked so cool in racing gear. SPEED!!!

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

I'm pretty sure Angie has the speeding tickets to back that dream up too! :0) hee hee (Love ya Angie) Looks like fun Alycia.