Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Eggs

On Thursday night we invited some of our friends from our ward and some of Cody's buddies from his MBA program and their wives and kids over to dye Easter Eggs. Here Cody is dying an egg with one of the little girls.
This is our friend's from our ward they are so cute and so much fun to hang out with, I'm going to miss them when they move to New York!

Cody and I showing off our eggs!

Here is the whole gang, we had so much fun we dyed 48 eggs, ate food, and laughed. Since March I have been telling Cody how excited I was for dying eggs and he never sounded to excited to do it. So to help him get excited I invited some friends over thinking that he would enjoy dying eggs if he had some other guys doing it with him. And I think he ended up having the time of his life! Just kidding

Doesn't he look so happy with a child in his arm's I think he might be ready for one of our own! What do you think?





4 comments:

Kenner Family said...

I think he does look ready for a kid of his own. It looks like you guys had a great time. Happy Easter. Love you.

Elin Brotherson said...

Yeah I think It is time for a kid!! Hurry and get on that!! Happy Easter

Angie said...

It looks like you guys had fun!!! Very beautiful eggs. And yes, i think Cody's ready... And if he's not, WE are!

Annie said...

Lyce, it looks like you guys had a great time. Your house is so cute, too! And yes, Cody looks very comfortable with that little one in his lap! Hmmmmm..... So excited to see you this summer!