Monday, February 9, 2009


Matthew with Grandma (mom) they are just playing a game of checkers in Alabama, Matthew is so big compared to the last time i saw him which was over a year. It has been along time since i have seen him!

Matthew playing on the bars with his dad (Scotty) at the park.

Matthew walking across the beam with a little help from grandpa (dad), Matthew made it all the way across, go Matthew.

Scotty with Anna it was my first time seeing Anna she was just chilling in dad's arms wearing some cool shades!
Anna and Emily at dinner, it was so much fun hanging out with Emily, Scotty, Anna, and Matthew even though it was a short visit it sure was fun.
It looks like Matthew is saying "excuse me waiter can I get some ketchup."
I love this picture, Matthew was so funny after every bite he would take from his food he would rest his head in his little hand it was so cute I think I took a dozen picture of him doing this, I think I took a million pictures of Matthew while I was with him during the period of one day. Matthew and I didn't have much time to play together but I think we sure bonded with one another Matthew is a very cute boy and has a great personality.
Here is a picture of Mom,Scotty, Matthew, and Dad

Dad at the airport just waiting to get on the plane to head back home after our short trip to Alabama to see Scotty and the family before Scotty heads over seas.

Dad on the airplane

As we were going through security I realized that my mom and dad have taken me to the airport many times for me to fly somewhere by myself. But this was the second time in my life that i have flown on airplane with my parents so I got a little picture happy think that it was pretty neat to be able to fly on a plane with my parents. Although it was a very short flight (30 min.) it was still a great time to be with my mom and dad! I know I'm kind of weird to get so excited about something so little.


Me and my dad on the airplane heading to Atlanta where we will go our separate ways, mom and dad will be heading back to Oregon and I will be heading back to Utah. I had a lot of fun hanging out with Scotty, Emily, Matthew, and Anna, my mom and dad for a short and quick weekend but it was worth it.

2 comments:

Kenner Family said...

It looks like you guys had alot of fun. I wish I could of been there with ya guys. I love the picture of you and mom on the plane she has a very pretty smile in that one. Love you and miss you.

The Sears' said...

That's so great you got to see your family. I always love seeing pics of your fam. Say hi to your parents for us! We miss you guys!