Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Cody surprised me by setting the table for dinner on Valentines Day! He got me two dozen roses, a bottle of sparkling cider (one of my favorite drinks), some chocolates, some suckers. a plant, a stuffed dog, and a Carmel apple from rocky mountain chocolate factory another one of my favorites he knows me so well.
So for valentines day this year Cody thought it would be fun for both of us to plan a night for a date. So Cody did Friday night and I did Saturday night. So for my night we made home made pizza dough and everything! Then each of us had a half the pizza to put what we wanted on it. And then we made yummy salads, they were so yummy.
The pizza turned out perfect and so tasty here Cody is making his side of the Pizza, in the picture above Cody was having fun throwing the dough into the air and catching it. I got a picture of him almost getting hit in the face with the dough it was so funny! He did a great job on getting that dough ready to be made into pizza.
Here is our pizza kind of boring but it was good and we made all by ourselves!

Cody did a quick change of shirts and then started on the lettuce for the salads. After we ate dinner we went to see the movie Taken, we both enjoyed it.
For Cody's night he ordered food from Steak Out and we ate in and he set the table with our fine china and had candles lit. It was so cute and he did a good job I have been carving steak for a while and that is what he made or got for dinner. After dinner we went to Comedy Sports and it was so funny we laughed so hard. Cody did a great job on planning our Valentines Day Date! I sure love Cody he is such a wonderful husband and friend!





7 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fun and fancy Valentines day, I'm a little bit jealous!

Harries Family said...

You guys are so cute and creative! Give me a call the next time your in Portland. I would love to see you!

Elin Brotherson said...

Very cute!! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I agree you are both very creative, to bad some of it didn't wear off on me while we were roommates!!!

Dan Kettle said...

Oh cody what a charmer. We all need a cody in our lives ha Glad you guys had a good weekend.

Kirsten and Steve said...

sounds like so much fun! Steve and I will have to do that sometime. can you believe they made the finals?????? exciting huh?

The Sears' said...

Mmm, pizza. That looks great, guys. Glad you guys had a great v-day. Isn't it awesome to be married to your best friend??? Loves- Jenn

Kim said...

Nice work on the pizza. I love making homemade pizza. I'm also very impressed with Cody's pizza tossing skills!