Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Bike Ride In California!

Cody and I getting ready to go for a bike ride with his family in Carmel California
Cody and I during our break from our bike ride we stopped to get something to eat!oh

Cody and I before we head back to the house. Look at the kids in the back all snuggled in and ready for the ride I think Sammy is sleeping back there.


We are just in front of the sign at Fisherman Wharf! We had a lot of fun on our trip to California over the Christmas break.




4 comments:

Elin Brotherson said...

How fun!! You are so athletic I am jealous, I didn't know Cody's family lived in California? You are like the traveling lady, why don't you travel on down here and visit us next time!!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Hi, Alycia so I found your blog through Elin's and I am so glad that I found you guys so I can see what your up to and say Hi! Congrats on the marriage I didn't know. It looks like you guys have a lot of fun.

Unknown said...

It sounds like you guys had a great time! How fun. California is an awesome state :) I wanted to let you know that blurb is working again, so you can turn your blog into a book. Hurray! Just go to blurb.com and download the program booksmart and then "slurp" your blog into it. It's pretty cool. Have fun!

Dan Kettle said...

I had no clue you guys had a blog but now i've found it and added you. Im so jealous you guys were in California. You should have gone with the beach cruisers