Saturday, January 10, 2009

Twice In One Week!

Jess and Kristi came to Provo Wednesday night to hang out!
We went to the Pizza Factory I love there breadsticks, Yummy!

We had to make a stop at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory while they were here. What a lucky bear to have three girls taking their picture with him.

Then last night Cody and I went to Salt Lake to hang out for a little bit and we went to eat dinner at the Training Table, We had a big plate of their yummy cheese fries. It was so fun we were laughing so hard our stomachs were hurting. I wish we lived closer to them so we could hang out all the time.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey guys. Looks like you had a great Christmas! I'm definitely jealous of your trips to the Pizza Factory. That place is great. So the website is blurb.com but I just found out that when blogger changed their code blurb could no longer download from them. Blurb is working on getting their code up to date to match blogger but it could be a few months. I'll let you know if I find out anything more. I know there are a couple of other sites that do it too, but not as well in my opinion. You can look them up on google though. Just type in download blog to book. I'll definitely give you guys a call when I'm in Provo next!