Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day!

Christmas MorningSammy really enjoyed his breakfast
Sadie trying on one of her presents

Sammy is so excited for his Buzz Light Year

Dan trying out his Christmas present

Peggy reading a card from her lovely husband

Our Christmas tree

Christmas morning was great we woke up at 8:00 to little Sadie and Sammy coming to wake us up it was so cute and of course I couldn't wait for her to come in and wake us up I woke up so early ready to go and see what Santa had brought us. Once everyone was awake we walked down the stairs to see all of the presents. We watched the kids look at all the toys that were left by Santa and then we opened our presents. After we opened up our presents we ate yummy Cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate for breakfast. I can't believe how long it takes for Christmas to get here and then how fast it goes by! Cody sure surprised me I don't know when he ever had time to go shopping for Christmas this year but he sure surprised me he did a great job. I love Christmas, I love family getting together and having fun. I hope all of you guys had a wonderful Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Lyc,
I love your blog! I don't visit very often, but love it when I do - you have the best narrative! Miss you and glad to hear you had a good Christmas with Cody's family. Love you! Kimmy

Annie said...

Lyc! Miss you and hope you are doing well! I'm glad you were able to spend Christmas with Cody's family and that there were little ones to help make the Christmas magic even more special. Love you, and just so you know, a girls' weekend is on the schedule for this year and you were a MUST on the invite list. Love you!

Sam and Sadie said...

You do a better job than I do documenting what we did for Christmas! I need to get some of your pictures from you! Thanks for being such an awesome sis-in-law! I hope you really did have a good time! Love you! Danielle