Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our One Year Anniversary

At Dinner

The Flowers and Carmel Apple Cody gave me.

Yesterday was Cody and My One year anniversary, I woke up early to make breakfast for Cody, I wanted to make him something different than what I have made in the past so I made Egg Mcmuffin's (I'm not to sure on how to spell that or if that is what they are really called, but they turned out OK Cody was in a hurry to get to school so we ate them in our room on the edge of our bed, I thought it was a pretty funny site. Then he was off to school and I was off to work, when I came home from work and I walked into my room to see on my night stand next to my bed some beautiful white and red flowers I loved them and it made me so happy. Then I went into the bathroom to go to the bathroom and there I found a yummy looking Carmel apple one of my favorites sitting in a cute Green box. After finding the apple I thought to myself that is weird that I didn't see a note or card with the flowers so I went back to take another look. There was no card and then I looked over at my bed and saw that it was made differently than I make it so I pulled the sheets down and lifted the pillow and there was card to me! While I waited for Cody to come home from school I sat down to check my e-mails and guess what I found a e-mail from Cody so hurried up and read it and it was a cute poem it made me laugh, I would post it on my blog but I don't know if Cody would want me to. What a cute boy I have a I sure am lucky to have him. Once he got home from school we headed out to dinner at a place called Goodwood, were I liked Cody's food much better than I liked mine so I ate most of his while he ate most of mine. Then we went home to watch a movie and Cody was out in the first 15 minutes by 8:30 what a early night. Although it was a early night it sure was fun and I sure do love him and I am so thankful that I found him and he found me!

13 comments:

Lisa said...

Awwww, happy anniversary you guys! You're such a cute couple. Love you!

emily said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! I was just thinking about you and the fact that it has been one year!! Wow, time flies.

Elin Brotherson said...

Happy ANniversay I can't believe that is has been a year!! congrats You are the cutest couple!

kim huish said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you had fun in Las Vegas!

The Sears' said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Congrats on having your 1st year behind you. I personally think things get better after the first year :) Love you both! Cody, thanks for taking care of our girl and making her feel special.

*julie* said...

So cute! Darn you adorable newlyweds ;)

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! Has it already been a year?! Congrats lady! We love you guys!

Kenner Family said...

Happy Anniversay!! It is all those little things that make life special. We love you both.
Love ya.

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

Congratulations!! You two make a great couple. Also, here's the website for the recipes (http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/) you just need to click the name at the top of my post in red. Tell cody, thanks again from me for taking those boxes!

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

Congrats to two of the most beautiful people I know!! It seems as if it were just yesterday you guys were getting married! Hopefully it has been all you have hoped for and more.

Annie said...

Hey Girl! Congratulations on the one year mark! Holy cow, I can't believe it's been that long already! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Angie said...

Congratulations on a year! Happy Anniversary!!!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary guys! It sounds like Cody did a very good job :) I want to hear the poem!