Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Cody and Kelsie!






On June 18Th was Cody and our niece Kelsie's birthday. To celebrate we went to ChuckeE. Cheese's to party! Everyone had fun the kids and the adults, all of us played lots and lots of games. After we played hard and long at ChuckE. Cheese's we went home to sing happy birthday and eat cake and ice cream and to open up presents. Everyone had fun now both Cody and Kelsie are a year older.
Before we went to ChuckE. Cheese's I frosted the cake, while I was frosting the cake Kelsie came into the kitchen and said she wanted a monkey cake so I suggeseted that we could put a banana on it since monkey's like banana's she thought that was a great idea. So what I was going to do was when I cut her a piece of cake, I was going to slice a banana onto her piece. Well after we got home while we were getting things ready Kelsie wanted to help me, I walked into the kitchen and Kelsie was trying to put the whole banana onto the cake and she was digging a hole into it. It was pretty fun and I'm sad that I didn't get a picture! She just wanted to be helpful!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Dude... I'm the WORST friend ever. I'm so sorry I missed the old man's birthday. Tell him sorry for me. Chalk it up to being in a stupid classroom all day every day. Have fun on your big trip, call me as soon as you get home, even if you're exhausted.