Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cody's hair cut!





On Thursday night Cody was getting ready to go and do the Wasatch Back relay race, while he was running around gathering all of his stuff he turned to me and said that he wanted to get a hair cut, but he said that at 9:30 at night when everything had already closed. For awhile he has been wanting to shave his head but I was never to sure about it. I really liked his hair the way it was. But he was determined to shave it, so he found his clippers and asked our brother in law Kyle to shave his hair. So they went into our bathroom and Cody stood in the bathtub while Kyle shaved off all of his beautiful hair while, I sat in the corner crying that all of his hair was now lying in the bathtub and not on his head where it looked so good! I know Cody has dark hair but when his hair was laying in the white tub his hair looked so black and there was so much of it. After it was all done Cody came out and he was pretty happy about the out come. It doesn't look bad but I do like his longer hair, and hair always grows back right?

No comments: