Sunday, March 9, 2014

Zoo, Park, A Trip to Oregon, and John and Sam's Open House!

Lulu loves to fill her backpack up with stuff and carry it around!  Here she is being a pirate!
 
 
Lulu and I had a mommy lulu date and went out for ice cream she wanted chocolate! It was fun just spending some time with my little girl!
 
 
 
Owen always wants to be like his big sister!
I love when I saw this!
 
 
Lulu loves to sit in the purple chairs at story time at the library!
 
 
Owen giving Lulu a hug what a sweet moment!
 
 
Daddy's home from work!
 
 
 
The kids love to find boxes and use spoons to make noise like they are playing the drums!
 
 
Owen has got some moves!  I love his dancing!
 
 
Lulu and Brooklyn playing at the park!
 
 
Owen and his buddy Ezra playing at the park to.
 
 
Lulu reading her little scriptures that Gammie and Bumpa got her for Christmas!
 
 
 
Piglet watching some TV.
 
 
Owen Piglet!
 
 
Lulu at the zoo with our friends the Burningham's!
 
 
I will share my blanket with this little cutie any day!
 
 
Friday night after Cody was done with work we headed on the road to Oregon to be there for my brother John's Open House!
John and Sam!
 
 
Lulu and Sam!
 
 
The clean up crew! 
Lulu was a big helper!
 
 
I love Lulus wave!
My parents did a good job at putting this fantastic Open House on!
 
 


No comments: