Sunday, March 2, 2014

DC and Disney On Ice!

On Monday we went back to DC to go sight seeing!  The night before we were planning what we wanted to do and see on Monday and it was going to be a lot of walking and we just brought our single stroller to DC so Cody ran into Target to pick up their cheapest stroller to use for Lulu for the day. 
Well we didn't open the stroller until we were at the Metro Station and once we opened it and Lulu sat in it I tried to push it and it wouldn't go anywhere, I thought the breaks where on so I went to take the breaks off and I noticed their was no front wheels.  Oh my goodness I was so mad.  Well we decided to use it because it would be easier to use a to wheel stroller then making Lulu walk that whole way or carrying her.  
We used it all day and it worked OK but the next day I took it back to Target and told them what happened and they took it back no problem.  


We started the day off at the Arlington Cemetery. We watched the changing of the Guards and Changing of the wreath. 


Then we walked over to see the Lincoln Monument.  That was my favorite part of the day!
Angie and Me!


The Family and Lincoln!


Lulu taking a snooze in her special stroller!
It was a really cold and windy day!


In front of the White House!  We waved to Obama!


Papa stacking the cups!


On Tuesday we meet up with my mom's sisters at the Roosevelt Island! 
Here Lulu is with AnnaGene and Roosevelt!


After we dropped my mom off with her sisters and said good bye to everyone we went and saw the Jefferson Memorial! Before we headed to our hotel to get a little sleep before we had to wake up really early the next morning to catch our long flight home.  We had lots of fun in Washington DC!  Congrats John and Sam!


On Friday night Lulu and I went to go get Ice Cream.  It was a fun Mommy and Daughter date.  She knew before we got to the ice cream store that she wanted chocolate ice cream and that is what she got.  




On Saturday we meet our friends the Burninghams at the Zoo, we got there right as they were closing so we didn't get to go see anything but they had fun playing on this guy!

after the zoo Lulu and I had another special date to Disney on Ice, Lulu was in Heaven!  She loved every minute, excpect when I tried to take her picture.  
Lulu didn't want me to take her picture!





I had lots of fun with Lulu she was so excited and the look on her face through the whole show was priceless I loved every minute!  She fell asleep five minutes on the Bart!  She was tired!



No comments: