Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving and Pinkalicious!

I was taking pictures of the kids the other day and I just love this one.  Lulu is crying and Owen is looking at her like what is your problem just smile for mom!


Later Lulu was much happier!  I love this face. 


We made hand turkey's for Thanksgiving!


Lulu loves to do this with her shirts and it drives me crazy, I think that is why she likes to do it!  She thinks she is so funny!


Whenever you mention swimming this little girl gets so excited she has to put on her goggles she is so funny!


Lulu helped me make cookies again or she helped me eat the batter!


On Thanksgiving we went to my parents house for dinner.  Cody and Randall had a arm wrestling match to see who is the stronger one out of the two.  


Saturday we went and saw the play Pinkalicious.  Lulu dressed up all in pink.



Here Lulu is going up the stairs to see the Pink Santa but once we got up there and she saw him she didn't want to go near him.  I should have taken a picture of the Pink Santa to put on here.  


Lulu really liked the play and she did a good job sitting for the whole play.  


After the show with the stage behind us you can't see it very good. 







This little guy turned 3 months old. I can't believe he is already three months.  Time has gone by so fast and he is getting so big and he is the sweetest baby.  He is so happy and always smiling.  He is so patient with Lulu and with me.  I love my little Owen so much he is such a blessing to our family!
At his appointment this week he weighed 10 lbs and 3 Ounces he is putting on the weight!






No comments: