Saturday, November 17, 2012

Just Hanging Out!

I think this may have been the fastest downloading pictures onto my blog ever.  It was so nice it only took like two minutes to do it when sometimes it can take up to a couple hours.  

Here Lulu is helping Ma2 rake the leaves, she looked so grown up out there racking leaves!


This little guy sleeps all the time which I love because then I can just hold him and snuggle with him and kiss those cheeks and he just sleeps and smiles in his sleep!  


Again sleeping!


We got a big box in the mail and Lulu thought it made for a good slide!  Cody picked up to move it and she shook her hand at him and said " No Touch, Slide" it was pretty cute and funny!









I was just taking pictures and Lulu stuck her hand out and said "no picture no picture" I guess she didn't want her picture taken anymore!








When I was taking Owen's picture Lulu wanted to get in there and have her picture taken with baby brother!


And then Lulu got a little rough with baby brother, she can start out being so soft and nice but it can change very quickly!


I got this cute little hat for Owen today my cousin Lisa made it!  I love it!



No comments: