Sunday, July 29, 2012

Week Two In The Hospital!

We made it another week in the hospital.  
Cody is taking pictures of all of our visitors that come and see us while in the hospital.  
My mom and dad and grandma. 


My grandma!


My friend Traci, Jason, and Grace came to visit us!  Lulu had fun playing with Grace.


Lulu just relaxing watching Elmo before bed time, she laid her blanket behind her head and then sat back with her arms behind her head I thought that was so cute!


Lulu loves to play with the buttons that make my bed go up and down, she thinks it is so much fun.  She likes to do it while I'm sitting in the bed and it folds me up.


I was blowing my nose the other day and Lulu wanted to blow hers to.


Lulu was cleaning the windows the other day and when she was done with her paper towel she put it on top of this rose and left it there, I love just watching this girl to see what she comes up with next.


Lulu sitting on Cody's bed coloring, she looks so grown up.


Lulu wanted to eat some cream cheese she really liked it until she took a spoonful of it and then she wanted to spit it out. 


We received a package from my brother, wife and kids and inside were these really cool crayons that Lulu loves you put them on your fingers to color with them and they have different animal faces on them.  Thanks Scotty and Emily!


Cody and Lulu just eating sunflower seeds and watching t.v. 


Lulu eating oranges, what a silly girl. 


Lulu laying in bed with me, she is my little buddy that is for sure.  She loves to lay in my bed and hang out with me and she loves to look at the baby (my tummy) and share her blankets with the baby.  We color a lot and play with her toys. 


Lulu has a new hat!


We celebrated my moms birthday today!
Happy birthday mom!


Lulu enjoying her cupcake and hanging out with pop pop!


The family!


Serena and Randall


Lulu is another week older!





No comments: