Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Trip To Oregon

Before Lulu and I left to head to Oregon for my friends wedding we hung out at Cody's parents house and Lulu got her feet washed by Gammie with Sam she loved every minute of it.  


On Thursday I was 26 weeks pregnant and thought I would take a picture of me to see how big I'm getting. 


On Thursday we went to Oregon and Lulu has been having lots of fun playing with all the toys at Ma2's and Popops house.  
Here she is wearing Mr. Potatoe head glasses and sneaking a apple from the apple crisp pan. .  
Shes a Sneaky girl!


Say Cheese!


 On Friday we went and picked raspberries with my mom Lulu did a great job at picking them  I was surprise she didn't eat any she waited until we were all done.  She would pick one and put it in her bucket and say Ta  Da.  It was super cute. 


Here she is showing you one of her berries she picked.  


My sister Serena gave Lulu a big teddy bear for her birthday and she loves it.  She likes to sit on him like a little chair to watch TV.  I love that she is wearing the sunglasses.   So Cool!


Lulu Turned another week Older!


Hands in her pockets!




Two nights into our stay in Oregon I woke and found out my water broke.  I got up and we went into the hospital and sure enough my water broke I was hoping I had just peed my pants even though that would be embarrassing . I rather that be the case then my water breaking at 26 weeks pregnant.  So now I'm on bed rest in the hospital hopefully for 9 weeks the longer the better so that this little boy can grow to be a healthy and strong little guy.  Cody was in Vegas attending a dear friends funeral when I called him to tell him the news.  Once we heard from the doctor saying that she didn't think the baby was going to be coming that day Cody jumped in the car and started his long journey here.  He drove 6 hours from Vegas to stopped at our house to pick up a few things for the next 3 months and then him and his dad started the long 12 hour drive here.  They made it to the hospital Sunday morning at 6:30. The baby is doing well he has a good heart beat, I'm doing well to no contractions.  The doctors are just watching for any infections because since my water has broke there is a chance I can get an infection and if that happens they will have to take the baby right away.  So far we are doing good and I just hope it stays this way for 9 more weeks.
 Lulu has been a good sport about all of this I think it is harder on me then it is on her.  She has been staying the nights with my parents and doing very well.  They come in the morning once she wakes up and they hang until she gets tired then they head home to take a nap and then when she wakes up from her nap they come back and hang out until she gets tired then they head home to go to bed.  She has been doing very well for my parents and goes right to sleep for them and has been very happy.  It has been hard on me saying good bye to her and not being able to go with her.  I feel bad that I'm not with everyday all day being the mom  I should be I feel like I'm missing out on so much.  I have never been away from Lulu for a night and now I have to be but I'm thankful for my parents and everything that they are doing for us.  I hope to stay in here for 9 weeks but I hope they fly by so I can be home with my little Lulu.
And thank you to all of you for all of your thoughts and prayers they mean a lot to us.  







2 comments:

*julie* said...

Good luck!! Hope you get plenty of rest AND lots of one on one time with Lulu

Angie said...

Holy cow! I'm so sorry you're in the hospital! That is crazy that your water broke so early... Hopefully you'll be able to keep him in there a little longer. We'll be thinking of you and praying for you and your little guy. That's so nice that your parents are there though, to take care of Lulu. Good luck and keep us updated!