Saturday, June 9, 2012

Music Class and A Wedding!


 Lulu and I go to a Music and Movement class at the Library once a week and we hadn't been in a long time but we were able to make it this last week and Lulu had so much fun playing with the instruments, dancing, singing, and signing.  


 Here she is dancing!


One of my really good friends got married this weekend.  Here me and Cody are outside the temple waiting for the happy couple to come out. 

 The happy couple.
Kristi and Tevita

The bride and all her friends. 


 Kristi and I at the reception with the groom in the back ground!


 The reception was great here are the happy couple!


Lulu and Cody 


I love this picture Lulu is getting down on the dance floor look at the moves she has.  
The two little boys behind her were so cute they loved Lulu they would follow her around and rub her head and give her hugs.  


She is so happy in these pictures and she was so happy and easy to take these pictures which is the opposite of how she normally is when I'm trying to take her weekly pictures.  


This is one of Lulu's new looks she has been giving to us and other people lately!


2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh Hailey gives the same look! It cracks me up, she does it when she thinks we're upset, lol. I love that you got a picture of it!

Brooke and Mike said...

Clark does that same look lately too. We call it "creepy eyes" haha. Lulu is a cutie pie and is getting so big, btw!